Monday, July 27, 2009

AIMLESS WANDERER"

AIMLESS WANDERER"

Aimless wanderer i might be
someday I'll find my way may be
i walk alone
singing the song of melancholy
and carrying the load of my desires born out of my despair
weaving my words and setting them free
is all what i do
an aimless wanderer i might be
someday i'll find my way
my destination
it wont be somewhere
my destiny takes me
it'll be somewhere i decide
one day the journey will end
aimless wanderer will
no longer be alive
graveyard her final destination will be
fathoms deep inside the soil
her thoughts her words
will be burried
after years n years
her flesh will rott
but her spirit will always be that
of an aimless wanderer"


...............VIDDHI ARORA

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected