Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PART OF MY HEART....

PART OF MY HEART....

sometimes i feel

the need to sit back think

think about the things that happened

and things which dint

think about people i love

and the people i lost

think about my fears

and things that scare

and the memories that are

somewhere burried in my heart

think about the times

when am short of

dreams desires and hopes

think about the times

when in my heart i know

am soo alone

when i know there's no one

no one to stand besides

to hold my hand

and to leas me to light

and then i realised

all through my life

there has been no one

but in my heart

i know i have always

longed for someone

but everyone i cared for

are now somehow estranged

memories good or bad

all of them hurts

and what hurts the most

is the fact that i can't

get away from them ........

VIDDHI ARORA

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected