Sunday, April 27, 2008

IS MY LOVE MINE ?????

IS MY LOVE MINE ?????
.........I guess ...NOOOO $



I was completely shattered
BUT to you that never mattered
so many times i cried
but you never tried ...
tried to know my despair
about small pieces of
my broken heart
about the damage
that never got repair
time never healed my wounds
they got worse day by day
whenever i cried whenever i was sad
neither you cried with me
nor shared my sadness
BUT made me feel all the
more miserable ............
you said you love me
from the bottom of your heart
and you care for me .......
BUT to me it always
seemed limited to
three word "I LOVE YOU "
my soul could never feel the warmth
warmth of your love ....
do i expect alot from you ????????
am i being soo soo unreasonable
I DONT KNOW ...........
all i know that is i love you
and will always do even if you don't ...

......................VIDDHI ARORA

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected