Saturday, April 26, 2008

THE PERFECT MOMENT

THE PERFECT
MOMENT


Everyday i live ....
i pray to god to take
away my pain
to take away my past
take away my failures
my joys n my sorrow
take away everything
that has made me ...
today what i am
and give me a tomorrow
give me that MOMENT
when everything is soo sooo perfect
when there is no shadow no memory
no past no failures that haunts me
that one moment.....
in that beautiful tomorrow
when i don't have tooo...
work hard on being happy
when life seems a bed of roses
and i don't hope before i sleep
to never be able to wake up
when i don't have to face the
harsh reality of life
when i don't have to
go through the pain .........
pain of a broken heart
pain of unfulfilled dreams
and pain of my crushed desire
i await that moment
that PERFECT MOMENT
that'll be my life .........
one moment......
I'll never forget
THE ETERNAL MOMENT !!!
.......VIDDHI ARORA









No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected