Saturday, December 5, 2009

untitled

words unspoken
emotions unexpressed
thoughts and ideas
Nothing is left of me
nothing will remain
unequivocally a
paraphernalia i lacked
No love ,
only the anguish i embraced
i hide my pain from my self
and reveal it only to myself
at a certain point you lost touch
with me ....
my letters to you
were the unopened envelopes
and words unread
I told you to always be my side
But somehow
i went far away from you
to a distant land
i never realized
it wasn't where i belonged
it was not my fairytale
It was just a dream
that i saw with open eyes
and you were my "reality" ........
and i went far away from you .....


.................VIDDHI ARORA


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yaa surely I know nothing bout poetry and all this....but I guess its about your search, unravelling urself, clearing the air around you and then again disappearing.... this is nice.. I must say ur blog must go places if u give them direction.... all d best

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected