Monday, October 12, 2009

Story close to my heart

A beautiful story told
when i was 5 yrs old
but a part of it was untold
about a thing that cannot be bought or sold
something for me to understand
something for me to know myself
but now i got to know what it's
real meaning was ...
now years after
a sense of similarity dwells
between you me and our lives
now i know the reason why
the door to heaven was never found
in spite of the endless efforts of
old man ..something impossible to count
now when i see your photograph on my table
and think about the way are live are
i can imagine the old man as u
searching for the lost happiness
lost comfort of love
i can see you searching for the
same door
and the same happiness
that i see while holding me in
you r arms
telling tale of your life time
and still i can remember your pain
the pain of loosing
what you loved the most
In my heart i know
the door you were searching for
but the futile search
always ended in pain, sadness and tears
be yours ,mine or our dear ones
but all i want to say
you are always here in with me
and i believe with you by my side
i can overcome highest of tides
no matter how far you are
but you near to my heart
and always living in my memories
and my thoughts .........

................VIDDHI ARORA


No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected