Saturday, May 31, 2008

untitled

This is for someone special ...there was no other way to tell him what he means to ......i wish someday he gets to know this ......................i respect him and i love him .......i feel a strange relation with him ... in fact with everything his smile his laughter his loneliness everything reminds me of a dear one .....

there this old man.
with hair Grey and body tan.
everyday i see him and.
every time i wonder.
about his life's emptiness.
and his soul's loneliness.
sometimes i try to find.
find his lost childishness.
his face brings me .
the memories of past i h.ad .
he reminds me of a special person .
i love and miss the most .
sometimes i think .
where his smile n laughter gone .
who has taken away his liveliness.
whether its age n time or .
meanness of the world outside .
often i try to find ...
the lost love in his eyes .
all i get to see is a .
strange sorrow inside.
some unrecognizable .
pain i feel in his heart .
i don't know the reason .
but i feel a connection .
he brings me my cherished memories .
revive my precious past .
but sometimes your .
loneliness and emptiness ..
reminds me of my selfishness .
sometimes i wish i could .
turn back time .
bring back your life .
bring back that shine ..
that used to light up your eyes .
one day i wish i could .
bring back your smile .
you know that day .
would be the happiest .
day of my life .
..................VIDDHI ARORA



No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected