Saturday, January 10, 2009

My heart still beats............

My heart still beats............


In my eyes there,
was a dream...
A dream as
beautiful as the
morning sunrise
full f hopes & shine
But it died ...
a death so unexpected..
Rather it was killed
on a wintry night so chilled...
my only desire was
for that dream to come to life
it shook my faith , my trust..
They were not just some feelings
from my heart's crust
It was what i felt deep down inside
all this i felt only for him
My heart was once broken
he promised to mend it ...
i trusted him with that
he took away...
it was almost mend
no hurt no pain ..left.....
but then he threw it away
somewhere still it clings to him
I know it hurted him someway...
the night i could feel
it in his voice...
but now what would i
do...with this life..
when all my dreams died...
heart lost and soul's empty..
with this loneliness
every second pasts ....
and a part of my hopes are lost..
may be this is what was destined,,
may be all the good i did in my life
for that this was a prize..
some moments and memories...with him...
but somewhere i fall short of good i did in my life.....
the day you left......i wish...
i was good enough to be with you ....
the memories the moments we shared..
are still lived by me ....
am still here standing...
for him i wait ..
am always there for him....
no matter if he left me .... !
my heart still beats for him.....
beats because of him..

.....VIDDHI ARORA

1 comment:

ARINDAM DEY said...

beautiful... keep them coming Vidhi... regards...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected