Monday, October 13, 2008

for a special friend......A note of Thanks !

for a special friend......A note of Thanks !

Like the morning sun so bright
with full of everything so right
with calmness of the night
everyday filling my heart with pure delight
you came into my life
like the wind of the west ...
bringing new promises and..
new hopes of a new tomorow..
thnx for taking away the hurt and pain ...
thnx for believing in me ..
thnx for making me believe ..
that my broken heart can be whole again .....
thnx for coming into my life ..
like the sunshine after a dark stormy night ...
i feel u can listen to my souls song ..
hear what i cannot say
and believe every word i speak
thnx for everything u did ...for being there ..for standing by...
for stayin when the one's ought to stay left ...
for not giving up when my whole world did ..
when i gave up on my self ..
thnx for all the care and concern ...
n the love and joys u brought in my life ..
i hope you will always be there
All ..through our lives we'll be together ..
like stars and the moon on beautiful night ..
thnx for being a part of my life ....



.....................VIDDHI ARORA

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected