Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WHY???

WHY???



Looking at the sky,
finding the reason why ?
why the stars are lonely ?

why the night seems phony ?
why theres no rely ?
why i cry ?
why i try ?
try to hold,
the feelings never told...

why they come out ,

as tears from my eyes ...
why with tears rolling down my eyes,
my dreams desires die ?
why i still try ?
try to hide ,
my emotion's tide ,
never letting the world know my pain inside ..
for that i don't speak
..
but what can i do,
when i don't speak,

my eyes say it all ...

......VIDDHI ARORA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey viddhi!!!!!
watever u write is very special to us ,,,like u r,,,,,,,,
but pls do write for ur frends also
love
surbhi

Unknown said...

hey vidhi u such a gud girl that i cant ignore but u haave written the poem why thats too cool and i hope u will be succed in ur life

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected